I am a multi-skilled Creative Editor based in Toronto, Ontario. My experience ranges from Film, and Broadcast editing with the BBC to commercial, sport, CG, trailer & viral marketing projects. I have led teams of editors through several multi-million dollar marketing campaigns for clients such as Warner Bros, EA, Eidos and Disney. I pride myself on my ability to take projects from concept to completion, often taking a pro-active roll in writing, script development and pre-visualization as well as utilizing additional skills in cinematography, sound mixing and colour grading. I work well in high pressure environments, pay a high level of attention to detail and can be relied upon to take a project through to final delivery.
- Editing: Avid Media Composer, Apple Final Cut (7 and X), Adobe Premier Pro
- Online and Motion Graphics: Adobe After Effects (not advanced), Apple Motion, Adobe Speedgrade, Davinci Resolve.
- Sound Mixing: Avid Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, Steinberg Cubase
- Cinematography: Canon C Series, Sony FS7, Panasonic GH4, RED, Blackmagic Cinema Cameras.
- Goldtooth Creative | Head of Editorial | 5 years leading a team of editors at a successful creative agency/Post production facility in Vancouver, specialising in conception and production of film, broadcast, viral and visual effects projects.
- BBC World Service | Editor, Camera Op, Sound Engineer | 4 years filming and editing news packages, features and documentaries for broadcast on TV and web.
- Raw Television, London, UK | Editor | Contracted to edit promos aid with development of feature documentaries.
- Big Pond Sport, Sydney, Australia | Editor | Editing live sports highlights and sports documentaries and TV spots.
- Fire One Entertainment, Vancouver, Canada |Editor | Contracted to edit the TV series “Callout: Search and Rescue”
- "Bohdan" (Goldtoth Creative/Pied Piper Productions) | Film Editor & additional writing | Hybrid Documentary/SciFi independent feature film.
- "The Mechanical Apartheid" (Eidos Montreal) | Co-Writer, Director of Photography & Editor | Short sci-fi film based in the "Deus Ex" universe.
- "Mortal Kombat Legacy" (Warner Brothers) | Film Editor | Series of high-budget short films directed by Kevin Trancheon, staring Michael Jai White, Darren Shahlavi, Jeri Ryan and Tamoh Penniket.
- Episode 3 “Johnny Cage”
- Episode 4 “Kitana and Mileena Part 1”
- Episode 5 “Kitana and Mileena Part 2”
- Episode 6 “Raiden”
- “Teen Lust” (Independant Edge Films) | Assistant Editor | Comedy feature film.
- “Past Obsessions” (Shavick Entertainment) | Assembly Editor | Dramatic TV feature film
- "Will Sampson and the Self Perpetuating Cycle of Un-intended Abstinence" (Self Adhesive Media) | Producer, Director of Photography and Editor | Short comedy film featured at Palm Springs Film Festival
- "Exit Interview" (Tony Leech) | Cinematographer | Short film, Winner of Canon film competition “Story Behind the Still”
- "Making of middle Earth Shadow of Mordor" (Warner Brothers Interactive) | Director/Co-Producer/Editor | Documentary web series.
- "The Rickshaw Run" (BBC World Service) | Director/Producer | Short documentary film shot in India, licensed to the BBC.
- "Hooligan" (Eyeline Entertainment) | Additional Cinematography | Feature documentary by Donal McIntyre.
Other live action
- "Deus Ex, Project CKP" (Eidos Montreal/Square Enix) | Supervising Editorial | 48 hour broadcast on "Twitch" featuring pre-edited scripted scenes.
- “Purity First”(Eidos Montreal) | Supervising Editor, Co-writer, DOP | Live action/CG short film set in the "Deus Ex" universe. Nominated for “Trailer of the Year” 2011 Video Games Awards.
- "Sarif Industries"(Eidos Montreal) | Editor | Live action viral commercial.
- “Thief” (Eidos Montreal/Square Enix) | Supervising Editor and co-writer | Live action trailer.
- "Deus Ex, Mankind Divided" Launch trailer (Eidos Montreal/Square Enix) | Co-writer and Creative Editor
- "Theif" Launch trailer (Eidos Montreal/Square Enix) | Supervising Editor
- "SSX Deadly Descents" Cinematic Trailer (EA Sports) | Lead Editor
- "Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor" Launch Trailer (Warner Interactive) | Supervising Editor
- "Dodo Pop" (Disney) | Supervising Editor and Colorist
- "Dungeons & Dragons: Rage of Demons" (WIzards of the Coast) | Supervising Editor
- "Deus Ex Human Revolution: It All Leads to Adam" (DDB, LA) | Editor
- "Fast and Furious 6: The Game" (Kabam/Universal) | Director/Editor
- "Marvel Contest of Champions" (Kabam/Marvel) | Supervising Editor
- "Star Wars Commander" (Disney/Lucasfilm) | Supervising Editor
Gameplay Trailers and Cinematics
- "Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor", Marketing Campaign (Warner Interactive) | Supervising Editor
- "Deus Ex Human Revolution" Gameplay Trailer (Eidos Montreal/Square Enix) | Lead Editor and Game Capture Artist
- "Deus Ex Human Revolution Multiple Endings" (Eidos Montreal/Square Enix) | Colourist
- "Just Cause 3" Cinematics (Avalanche Studios) | Supervising Editor
- "Prototype 2" Cinematics (Radical Entertainment) | Editor
References available on request